What Is Endolift?
Medical aesthetic applications that were developed alongside technological advancements, have emerged as alternative solutions in aiding the skin as it changes, gets saggy and wrinkled due to aging, environmental factors, and lifestyle. The most effective option among these alternative solutions is the FDA-approved Endolift application.
Among the most preferred non-surgical facelift techniques, Endolift is a combined laser treatment that offers skin rejuvenation and face shaping together. It is applied with air cooling only, without the need for a surgical operation, incision and anesthesia.
It is used on sagging on the face, chin, neck areas and bags under the eyes. Immediately visible results are achieved with the Endolift treatment, which takes only 45 minutes, promises rapid rejuvenation, and is applied without the need for incisions and anesthesia.
How Is It Applied?
In this non-surgical method, a microfiber tip the size of a strand of hair (200 or 300 micron) is used to treat the sagging area under the skin directly. It is a laser lifting method that transmits energy at a wavelength of 1470 nm. Endolift, which is a combined laser application that offers skin rejuvenation and face shaping together, utilizes fibers directed by vector micro tunnels against gravity, leaving no traces of injury after the procedure.
With this application, results become visible within minutes. This method, which does not require incision and anesthesia and is performed with only air cooling, is much easier and painless than conventional surgical applications.
After the application, lipolysis occurs and the fatty tissue that causes sagging disappears. Recovery is observed in sagging caused by the fatty tissue. In the application site, collagen formation, that is, the self-renewal process of the skin begins. Metabolic functions of the extracellular matrix are activated. Localized excess adipose tissue is reduced. The skin tightens. The jaw line and facial contour become defined.
What Is Endolift Used For?
- Tightening the jowl,
- Defining the jaw line,
- Correction of baggy lower eyelids,
- Upper eyelid drooping, eyebrow lifting,
- Tightening neck lines,
- Tightening the skin, treating wrinkles such as deep nasolabial folds (lines extending from the edges of the nose to the corners of the lips) and marionet (lines extending from the corner of the mouth to the chin),
- Correcting excessive fillers and asymmetries caused by fillers,
- Treating fat accumulation in the knee,
- Tightening the excess skin on kneecaps,
- Cellulite treatment.
Advantages of Endolift Application
- Has long-lasting effects,
- One session of treatment is sufficient,
- Does not require incision or leave marks,
- Does not cause bleeding or bruising,
- It is an easy-to-apply procedure that can be carried out in a clinical setting,
- It does not require a recovery period after treatment.