What Is ICON Laser?
The ICON Laser system is a light and laser system that creates a thermal reaction by applying a precise pulse of light energy to the lower layers of the skin. It emits energy to the lower layers of the skin in a controlled manner without causing any irritation on the skin surface.
The body’s self-repair system is activated and a process of restructuring is initiated in the skin. In this way, collagen fibers are stimulated and collagen production is triggered.
It offers a comprehensive application area for all skin types, including skin rejuvenation, treatment of wrinkles, surgery scars, burn scars, acne scars, and stretch marks.
How Is the ICON Laser Application Carried Out?
Anesthetic cream applied to the skin 30 to 45 minutes prior to the application, and a technology that maintains a constant temperature during the procedure, make the treatment even more comfortable.
What Are the Purposes of ICON Laser Application?
- Skin rejuvenation,
- Wrinkle treatment,
- Treatment of stretch marks,
- Rosacea treatment,
- Evening out the skin tone,
- Removing surgical scars, acne and blemishes,
- Vascular therapy.
Who Can Get It?
It can be safely applied to all skin types.
Who Cannot Get It?
- Those who have active infection and inflammation on the skin,
- People who have used systemic isotretinoin in the last 6 months,
- Pregnant women.
What Are the Advantages of the Procedure?
- Owing to its high energy, it provides the desired results in fewer sessions.
- Keeping the applied heat at a constant throughout the entire application makes the process more comfortable.
- Owing to its double filter, side effects are minimized.