What Is Regenlite Laser?
Regenlite Laser with the Pulsed Dye Laser System treats vascular spots and skin problems with vascular causes. As the intense yellow light produced by the device targets only the blood vessels in the skin, it makes it possible to apply the treatment without damaging surrounding tissues.
It can also be used in the treatment of many other skin problems.
How Is the Procedure Carried Out?
A treatment program is prepared in accordance with the age, skin structure and condition of the person. Soft sedation or local anesthetic cream, cold air devices and ice pads can be used to reduce pain during the procedure.
What Are the Purposes of Regenlite Laser?
- Removing port wine stains,
- Reducing congenital vascular anomalies (hemangiomas),
- Removing vascular moles caused by old age,
- Treating rosacea,
- Removing treatment-resistant warts,
- Removing congenital vascular spots,
- Eliminating broken fine blood vessels (telangiectasia) on the face,
- Removing keloid or hypertrophic scars.
Who Can Get It?
It can be safely applied to all skin types.
Who Cannot Get It?
- Those who are pregnant or breastfeeding,
- Those who have active infection and inflammation of the skin.
How Long Do the Results Last?
The procedure provides permanent results in the veins and spots in the application area. However, when it comes to recurring problems such as varicose veins or spots and patches, it does not prevent those from forming in a different part of the body. For this reason, the treatment program can be repeated for these new problems as they occur.