What Is Salmon DNA?
Salmon DNA is the subcutaneous administration of polynucleotide DNA molecules and hyaluronic acid derived from salmon fish sperm.
When this special formula is injected into the skin, it causes cell regeneration. It strengthens and moisturizes the skin by structurally supporting it. It helps reduce existing fine to medium wrinkles and rejuvenates the skin. It gives the skin visible vitality, elasticity and glow. It is thus also referred to as the youth vaccine.
How Is Salmon DNA Administered?
Firstly, a numbing cream is applied to the skin to numb the area. Then, Salmon DNA is injected into certain points under the skin using small needles. It is a painless anti-aging procedure.
Salmon DNA can be administered together with other procedures such as dermal fillers, laser treatments, peeling, and radio frequency applications.
Which Parts of the Body Can Salmon DNA Be Applied To?
- The skin around the eyes,
- Upper lips,
- Back of the hand.
In addition, positive results have been observed in stretch marks caused by weight gain and loss, and pregnancy. It is also added in to mesotherapy in hair loss treatments.
What Is Salmon DNA Used For?
- Minimizing large pores on the skin,
- Eliminating skin spots caused by stress, air pollution, smoking, alcohol use, and excessive sun exposure,
- Eliminating skin deformities caused by aging,
- Smoothing out fine wrinkles on the face,
- Eliminating crow’s feet around the eyes,
- Eliminating wrinkles above the upper lip (smoker lines).
Who Should Not Get Salmon DNA Treatment?
- Pregnant and breastfeeding individuals,
- Those with blood clotting problems,
- Those with an infection at the application site,
- People on medications that weaken the immune system (immunotherapy),
- Those who have a known allergy to the contents of the formula,
- People who have acne and/or an active inflammatory disease.