What Is Fractional Radiofrequency Microneedling?
Fractional radiofrequency microneedling, also popularly known as Scarlet X or Golden Needle, is one of the innovative medical aesthetic techniques safely applied to the skin to obtain a healthier and younger appearance.
The most important feature that distinguishes radiofrequency microneedling from other treatments is that it targets the subcutaneous layer directly instead of the skin surface. The goal of this procedure is to achieve a tauter, more vibrant and radiant skin appearance.
In addition to being a simple treatment method, radiofrequency microneedling provides a non-surgical facial rejuvenation option to those who do not wish to undergo a surgical operation. This application makes it possible to have a healthier and more beautiful skin without pain and aching.
How Is It Applied?
Before the application of radiofrequency microneedling, target area is cleaned and a numbing cream is applied to the area. Specially designed gold-plated micro-needles in the radiofrequency microneedling device stimulate the deep layers of the skin using radiofrequency waves to cause controlled damage at targeted depths, activating growth factors and triggering collagen and elastin production. Consequently, a brighter, tauter and healthier skin appearance is obtained.
What Is Radiofrequency Microneedling Used For?
- Eliminating fine wrinkles,
- Tightening of the sagging in the body,
- Skin rejuvenation,
- Removing scars including acne scars and boxcar scars,
- Treating burn marks,
- Treating dark circles under the eyes,
- Stretch marks caused by pregnancy,
- Minimizing pores,
- Acne treatment,
- Eliminating the visible signs of aging,
- Eliminating skin spots,
- Treating body parts with sagging and deterioration,
- Improving the neck and décolleté areas.
What Are the Advantages of the Procedure?
- Visible results are obtained starting from the first session,
- Long lasting effects are obtained,
- It can effectively be used in all skin types and colors,
- The benefits of the procedure have been clinically proven,
- It does not affect the individual’s social life.
What Needs to Be Done After the Procedure?
Skin regeneration can be visibly noticed after a single session of radiofrequency application. Subcutaneous repair continues after the procedure. Skin regeneration can be felt more and more each day.
The number of sessions required to reach the desired results varies among target regions. Sun exposure on the treated area of skin must be avoided. prevented from exposure to sunlight. For this reason, sunscreen should be applied regularly.